When Is Gambling a Problem?
Gambling problems can affect anyone, from any walk of life.
- Do you have trouble controlling your gambling?
- Do you gamble even when you don’t have the money?
- Do you feel the need to be secretive about your gambling?
- Are your family and friends worried about your gambling?
- Does your gambling affect your social relationships, physical, or mental health
Is your gambling or gaming leading to…
- Debt and bankruptcy worries
- Crime and fraud
- Low mood, irritability or depression
- Avoiding family and friends
- Relationship problems
Call Us Now On 0300 0300 111
Self Referral Create your own online surveys with SmartSurvey.